15th August 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance test held for M.Com correspondence DU course? What is the value of the course?

i want to do m.com from du through correspondence.when is the entrance test held? and also if you can tell me the value of this course??

Related Questions:
  1. When is the entrance test held for M.Com correspondence DU course? What is the value of the course?
  2. When Mannu B.Ed correspondence course entrance exam will be held?
  3. Details regarding the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course in Correspondence after completion of BA in Correspondence?
  4. Last 10 years papers of M.Com entrance test of DU -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  6. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  7. Appeared in M.Com entrance exam 5 years back but not got admission yet
  8. Entrance test for correspondence M.Ed? What is the exam date? What is the fee for M.Ed correspondence from HPU?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Com in DU through correspondence after securing 64% in B.Com?
  10. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?
  11. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  15. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  16. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  17. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  18. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
28th October 2016, 01:37 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the entrance test held for M.Com correspondence DU course? What is the value of the course?

No entrance examination is necessary to study M.Com in Delhi University. The course is open to people who have completed B.Com or B.BS or BBA before applying in the M.Com course under Delhi university.
Along with this you should have obtained a minimum of 55% in your undergraduate course. This aggregate cut-off is for the honors of major subject only. No particular cut-off is set for the pass subjects. The admission is based on the number of applications received. The applications are ranked on merit basis and the top rankers in the undergraduate courses are given the seats for M.Com. So no entrance examination is held for such a course in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?