26th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IT Degree after completion of 10+2 from Vocational course?

can i get admission in IT (degree) after doing +2 from vocational course it.

1st July 2013, 12:05 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in IT Degree after completion of 10+2 from Vocational course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get admission in IT (degree) after doing +2 from vocational course it.
Dear Aspirant,

To get into the IT Degree course you need to study +2 from science groups.

You didnot mention which vocational course did you completed.So it is hard work us to blindly say the answer for you.

But if you want to get into the IT degree.You need to MPC or any other related course.

If you are interested in the Engineering then you need to study and write the MPC with Eamcet.

Then based on the rank the allotment of seat will be done.

Else you can take the 3 year degree program with BSc computers or Bcom Computers.

In this way you can get into the IT field.

Then you need to choose any technology and work on that,if you want a job you can do a certification course in that Technology.

Then 100% job will be available for you.After doing the required certifications.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?