10th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in good college with a score of 40 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from PH category?

I have got 40 marks in AIEEE (PH catagorie). Can I get good college? Pleas reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 60 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 27 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from SC category?
  3. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  4. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 220 in AIEEE?
  5. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in good college with a good score of AIEEE and NATA? Is Architecture course at Goa college, good?
  7. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a good college after scoring 170-200 marks in AIEEE?
  9. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  10. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  11. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Got 57 marks out of 432 in AIEEE General Category, any chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  14. Can I get NIT college after scoring 87 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
  16. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE? Which are the coaching institutes?
  17. Can i get a good government college after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Which institute can I get after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
11th August 2012, 08:26 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in good college with a score of 40 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from PH category?

Hi dear

I am sorry to say, but you have scored very less marks in AIEEE and your rank would be more than 4 lakhs, but as you belong to PH category, you could expect to get admission in some colleges, but not good colleges under AIEEE. I have made a preference sheet for students of AIEEE, kindly use it and fill your choices according to it. The numbers before college name is actually their ranks. (file attached)

All the best

Regards
Sammy11
Attached Files
File Type: docx (IIT).docx(17.3 KB, 48 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?