22nd August 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for MSc in Physics after completing BSc in PCM

I had completed my b. Sc. In pcm and i want to complete my m.sc in physics so can i get the admission for m sc. In physics.

10th April 2014, 11:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission for MSc in Physics after completing BSc in PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my b. Sc. In pcm and i want to complete my m.sc in physics so can i get the admission for m sc. In physics.
Yes off course you're eligible to apply for M.Sc in Physics after completing B.Sc course. The candidate who completed bachelor degree course in science stream are eligible to apply for this M.Sc course. M.Sc in Physics is an Maser Degree. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. M.Sc in anatomy course good job prospectus. If your interested to apply for M.Sc in Anatomy course then you should have complete the Under graduation course in science stream from recognized university. You should score 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for 5% percentage for SC/ST candidates. The admission for this course based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution. If your want to crack the examination then go through the subject like Physics , Chemistry, Biology etc.. and Refer the 12th standard books and Bachelor degree books.Then it's easy to face the entrance examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?