29th April 2011, 08:03 AM

Can I get admission in Sangali with 72 marks in CET of MCA and rank 511? How many seats are available for MCA?

how many seats availble for mca in our college? because of i get only 72 marks in cet of mca and ranked 511. can i get admision in our college in sangli.

10th July 2015, 05:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Sangali with 72 marks in CET of MCA and rank 511? How many seats are available for MCA?

As you yourself understand that 72 marks is lower than that scored in these kind of competitive examinations. Also getting rank above 200 itself does not let the students be admitted in government colleges providing MCA. So in your case there is a high chance of being selected for private colleges. Now here there is one thing that I should mention and that is ever since AICTE organization has given approval to MCA course it allows at most 20 students per class. As you can see so many students applying for MCA every year. Accomodating everyone becomes a problem. So not all can opt for MCA course under AICTE approval. I would suggest you to go for B.Sc. in IT rather than MCA. To get admission in MCA course in spite of a low rank you will have to give huge donations. Why waste so much money when you have a better option of going for IT graduation in hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?