1st May 2013, 02:08 AM
tara ahuja

Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh? I want to opt for Zoology Hons

m a student of pcb with 70% marks in all d 5 sub nd wanna opt for zoology honors in sd college chandigarh..could i get a admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  2. Date of sale of admission forms for BSc Zoology Hons in Presidency College, Ashutosh College, Bethun College? Cutoff marks for BSc Zoology Hons in Bethun College and Ashutosh College?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Hons in Zoology? I have completed 12th
  4. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  7. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  8. Admission in DAV College Chandigarh after passing 12th with 80%?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Com(Hons) in SD college Chandigarh? I have passed 12th exam with 88% marks
  10. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  11. Is it beneficial to do MSc Zoology Hons through distance education? Is there any other equivalent course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in Mohsin College for BSc hons in Zoology?
  13. What is the admission procedure for BSc Hons course of Zoology or Botany in DU?
  14. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  15. Is Hons in Zoology a better option for me after scoring 65% in HS(Science)
  16. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission in for 2nd year Zoology after completing MSc Zoology -- [New]
  18. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
8th June 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh? I want to opt for Zoology Hons

wht is the criteria of precidency to get zoology hons??
6th July 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh? I want to opt for Zoology Hons

Admission date for Msc maths in SD college
7th July 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in msc. zoology in sd college either i had not qualified in ocet of pu
7th July 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in m.sc biotech after qualifying b.sc biotech (hons.) ...but widout ocet
16th July 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in SD college chandigarh for bcom 1st year with 93.6% marks in class12? Since all my friends are in this college,I am eager to have just a seat in this college.Please pay attention to my request.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?