17th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Priyanka Gupto

Can I get in any good college with 88948 rank? Which are the colleges?

can i get in any good college with 88948 rank and if i'll get what are the colleges??please reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  2. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  3. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  4. List of good colleges which I could get after scoring 19380 General OP rank? Which college is good for me?
  5. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela?
  6. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830?
  7. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  8. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 1161 rank?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 11000 rank in COMEDK? List of the good colleges in Bangalore?
  10. Will i get any good college after getting 76000 rank in aieee??? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any chance to get admission in good college through AIEEE after scoring 359278 rank and 19254 state rank? List of the colleges?
  12. How to take admission in a good college after scoring 2,37,000 rank? How to take admission in any good college?
  13. Which colleges can I get between Manipal and CUSAT after scoring 1000 rank in both the colleges? Which college is better between Manipal and CUSAT?
  14. Which are the good colleges in AP? -- [New]
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 143000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. List of good colleges I can aplly for with my AIEEE AIR 195851 and Tamil nadu state rank 3284?
  17. List of good colleges in Noida where I can get admission in B.Tech? My AIEEE rank is 196928
  18. List of good colleges I can get admission in, after getting 7345 rank in UPTU?
27th August 2012, 08:10 PM
ad55

Default Re: Can I get in any good college with 88948 rank? Which are the colleges?

According to your rank you are eligible to sit for online counselling but you might not get any good government college according to the previous year's cutoff

but you cant take admission in private colleges which have good reputation in our country,such colleges are
1.Lovely Professional University
2.Amity University
27th August 2012, 09:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get in any good college with 88948 rank? Which are the colleges?

I understand that when you have mentioned the rank it has to be in an entrance examination. Hence, this is for sure that you are eligible to apply for admission for that particular degree course for which you have given the entrance exam.

But unfortunately, your question lack adequate details. You haven't mentioned in which entrance examination you have got this rank, whether it is engineering, medical/dental etc?
Without knowing the name of the entrance exam or the degree program you want to pursue, how shall i say in which government college you will get admission? You haven't even, mentioned your academic qualification!

The detail which you have provided is not adequate to say in which college you can get admission. You must know that there are so many entrance examination for so many degree programs.

Kindly provide your academic qualification, name of the entrance exam you have qualified and degree program you want to pursue to get the precise list of government colleges where you can apply for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?