18th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Jatinder gill

Can I get any job after completion of 12th?

Is there any job after completion of 10+2?....please tell me if i can any job

25th June 2012, 11:50 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Can I get any job after completion of 12th?

Well my dear friend i will personally suggest you that if you want to get some good job than you continue your study further and do some graduation in any of your interested fields. This will help you with good job and salary. But if you really want a job after 12th than you can try and get some jobs in the private sector. I don't know what salary they will offer you but surely you will get some job. You can also try in Call Centers as there are lots of opportunities for job after 12th. If the govt. offers some jobs after 12th than you can surely go for that also as govt. jobs are more convenient and beneficial. Thanks and best of Luck.
25th June 2012, 03:01 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->as you are only complete your 12th so you are no such mature that you can apply for
job.

->you have to first complete your graduation then after you are eligible to apply for job;else you can't apply for such a big job.

->you can apply for computer operator job after 12th;you should be good in computer.

thank u..!!

all the best!!
29th August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i am doing corespondance b.sc. Cn i do mba as a regular studnt
29th August 2012, 09:01 PM
FIRST RANK SOLUTION

Yes..surely you can get a govt. as well as a private job also.But you must be minimum at the age 18 years.
Types of job
UDC & LDC clerk job
TTE in Indian Railways
Indian Army,Navy
Airman in Indian Airforce
Clerk in Rodways,electricity dept.,bank through IBPS or SBI
Computer operator job in many private & govt. sector etc...

But you should have a good knowledge of computer and must have a typing speed of 35 words per minute. Thats enough....
Good luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?