17th December 2011, 10:24 PM
nabakishore dutta

Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur

sir,
I am a student of class XII Sci.with PCMB studying in West Bengal domicile of Manipur.Can I get NE quota, also wanted to know the fee structure for general candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about quota can be availed by a general candidate student? I'm a 12th (Science) student with PCMB subjects
  2. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  3. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in general quota within Gujarat after clearing 12th PCB with 55%? Whats the fee structure?
  5. Will my daughter be eligible for Pre PGCET of West Bengal?
  6. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  7. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  8. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  9. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  10. What will be the fee structure for MCA course in the top colleges in West Bengal?
  11. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  12. Is it required to have domicile certificate to appear in WBJEE?
  13. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  14. Domicile certificate is necessary to appear in West Bengal Joint entrance exam if permanently residing in West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  16. Can I become a domicile of West Bengal?
  17. Fee structure of law study in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I avail my OBC quota in NIT Durgapur? I'm from West Bengal but having OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh
13th September 2019, 12:23 AM
Jay usadadiya

Default Re: Can I get avail any quota? What's the fee structure for general candidates? I'm a student of 12th std with PCMB in West Bengal domicile of Manipur

As i was also a student like u once and i am also from the general category ,now for you there is only one reservation that is EWS (economic weaker section) but it is not been there in the west Bengal. So in short u can't get any help from the category . Now came to fees structure i.e. if you choose the maths (engineering) then in private it is nearly for one semester is 30000,in government it is nealy 2000
Now if you go with biology (doctor ) then it is nearly about in private one semester is 2 lakhs ,in government one semester is about 6 thousand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?