30th November 2015, 12:39 AM
romancha

Can I get a BA degree if already completed 3 years out of 5 years BA LLB?

Can i get Ba degree if i have already completed 3 years out of 5 years integrated ba.llb 5 years course.. I just want my ba degree

30th November 2015, 05:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a BA degree if already completed 3 years out of 5 years BA LLB?

This is not possible in case of integrated course, you can not get bachelor's degree in arts after three years if you have enrolled yourself for five years bachelor's degree in arts and law integrated course.

You will get degree in law and arts integrated after completion of course after five years. So its better for you to concentrate on studies and complete course with better percentage of marks.
30th November 2015, 10:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a BA degree if already completed 3 years out of 5 years BA LLB?

When a candidate get admission in any integrated course, degrees are awarded only after completion of course. This scheme is not possible that if you enrolled for five years integrated course of Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Law and after completion of three years, you will ask for Bachelor of Arts degree.

You must complete whole integrated course in order to be awarded with degree. In simple words, you can not get degree after three years.
1st December 2015, 12:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get degree after three years completion of integrated course. Integrated course means that you will only get degree if you complete the whole duration of course.

So, institute will not award you bachelor's degree in arts after three years. Once you complete the whole duration of course, you can get integrated degree of both B.A as well LLB.

Hence have patience and complete whole duration of course.
27th January 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

There is no exceptions like my father died due to corona and i want to discontinue
19th July 2023, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ba llb will i get a ba degree after 3 years because i want to continue bed from sol after that but i will continue llb also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?