21st June 2012, 06:21 PM
fayasfaz

Can I get GATE stipend if I have a back paper in my 1st semester M.Tech examination?

if i have a back paper in my 1st semester M.tech examination, can i get the GATE stipend..

30th September 2015, 11:11 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get GATE stipend if I have a back paper in my 1st semester M.Tech examination?

The stipend given to the candidates who have qualified in Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering has nothing to do with the result of first year of Master of technology. You will get your stipend of Rs 12,800 for pursuing M.Tech without any hindrance.

You must note down that stipend is only given to GATE qualified candidate. Even with one back paper in first semester of master of technology, you will receive the stipend throughout the master of technology course.

Clear your backlog as soon as possible by appearing in carry over examination papers.
1st October 2015, 12:30 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get GATE stipend if I have a back paper in my 1st semester M.Tech examination?

The stipend is offered to candidates by the UGC for higher studies education like Master of technology and only to those candidates who qualify in the entrance examination of Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering.

All the GATE qualified candidates get scholarship or you can say stipend of Rs 12,800 for the whole duration of master of technology course.

You will get stipend if you have a back paper in first semester of M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?