11th December 2011, 09:46 PM
atulthakare

What is the exact amount of Stipend for candidates who got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE?

R/s Sir,
I want to know what is the exact amount of stipend for candidates who got admissions to mtech programme thro' GATE.
Thanks

12th December 2011, 11:03 AM
Hansika Ram

Thumbs up Re: What is the exact amount of Stipend for candidates who got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atulthakare View Post
R/s Sir,
I want to know what is the exact amount of stipend for candidates who got admissions to mtech programme thro' GATE.
Thanks
Hello Sir:

The MHRD stipend for M.Tech thru GATE Score varies from Institute to Institute.
In private colleges - Rs.5000/- PM
IIT, IISC - Rs.8000/- PM
NITS, JU-Rs.6000/- PM

Thank you
12th December 2011, 06:28 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Default Re: What is the exact amount of Stipend for candidates who got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE?

Dear friend,The stipend depends on the institute however minimum you can get 8000 stipend in all institutes.In iits they provide HALF TIME TEACHING ASSISTANSHIP which is 8000 pm.You can also get chance to apply to several other scholarship in iits.some scholarship are upto 24000 rupees pm.There scholarships are highly challenging and reputed.All the best
13th February 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exact amount of Stipend for candidates who got admission in M.Tech programme through GATE?

All the NITS Gives stipend to M.tech students got admission through Gate or just few of the NIts providing...??
and all the students deserve stipend or is there any criteria for that also...??
22nd March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What score is needed to take admission in m tech in NIT rourkela...What stipend will I get? My gate 2012 percentile is 95.00% and gate score is 422.
23rd March 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Is the stiend amount likely to get increased in the year 2012?
30th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in iits my gate score is 350 and i m sc-handicap
2nd April 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Is the decision of giving stipend to a student depends on the college/institute ? And scholarship which body moniters the proceedure ?
6th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get stipend in m.tech in NIT,rourkela with my gate score is 173,rank 4533 in chemical engg
31st May 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

does delhi technological university give stipend for gate qualified?
9th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

colleges under wbut offers stipen?????????
28th July 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

what are different scholorships in iit?
22nd December 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir
iam planning to do my M.TECH in any IITs or NITs but i dont know how much stipend they are providing for ST candidates during the M.TECH programme.
11th January 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i unfortunately got arrear in my 1st sem can i be eligeble to get my gate stipend
12th January 2013, 10:42 PM
man1110

Dear friend,The stipend depends on the institute however minimum you can get 8000 stipend in all institutes.In iits they provide HALF TIME TEACHING ASSISTANSHIP which is 8000 pm.You can also get chance to apply to several other scholarship in iits.some scholarship are upto 24000 rupees pm.There scholarships are highly challenging and reputed.All the best

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-exact-amount-stipend-candidates-who-got-admission-m-tech-programme-through-gate-510061.html#ixzz2HmJmXpiB
13th January 2013, 07:23 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

The exact amount of stipend for M.Tech candidates through is 8000 per month
18th March 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

what is exact amount of stipend given for phd on the basis of gate score
7th April 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

how much stiefund can a gate qualified student get in his pg
30th April 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the gate score to get admission into nit's? there is any stiefund in nit's?
26th June 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir , i wanted to ask that nit delhi wil provide stiphend to m.tech students or not
8th April 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

my AIR rank in gate biotech 2014 is 56. so what branch should i opt for in m.tech? and which iit is best for doing m.tech in environmental manageent???
19th April 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Is that True AICTE increased the stipend for gate qualified students to 12000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?