2nd August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good job after my BCA degree?

/can i get good job on bca dregee...please tell me whether i can

3rd August 2012, 07:56 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a good job after my BCA degree?

BCA means Bachelors in Computer Applications. It is a under graduate computer course. There are jobs available for completing BCA however they may not necessary would be related to your field.

What I mean is that you have the option to apply for various government jobs that only require graduation degree. These jobs are:

IBPS PO

IAS

IPS

Indian Railways

To get a job you will have to appear in very competitive written exam which would require months of preparation. Don't forget that every year lakhs of students appear for such exams therefore cracking IAS etc is not as easy as it may sound.

I would recommend you to join coaching center that is specifically to prepare you for a particular exam. This way you stand better chance to crack the exam. The professionals at the coaching center would better prepare you for the exam and create a time table for you to follow everyday.

But if you are really looking for jobs related to your field then I should say that BCA is not enough for job in IT sector. It used to be good enough few years back but now competition is very tough and for jobs you will come across candidates with Masters in Computer Applications degree.

For better job prospect I would recommend you to go for a post graduate course. The most obvious choice would be MCA. After completing MCA you can apply for job in any Information Technology company such as

Infosys

TCS

Microsoft

Wipro

HCL

Tech Mahindra

Other small and medium enterprise would also offer you job after completing MCA. The other option in front of you is Masters in Business Administration. After completing MBA you will still find jobs in IT companies but they won't be technical, instead more of a managerial responsibility.

Post Graduate course also gives you option to get lecturer job in central government colleges by appearing in National Eligibility Test. You will require to score 55 percent marks in post graduate degree.
3rd August 2012, 02:51 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

BCA means Bachelors in Computer Applications. It is a under graduate computer course. There are jobs available for completing BCA however they may not necessary would be related to your field.

What I mean is that you have the option to apply for various government jobs that only require graduation degree. These jobs are:

IBPS PO

IAS

IPS

Indian Railways

To get a job you will have to appear in very competitive written exam which would require months of preparation. Don't forget that every year lakhs of students appear for such exams therefore cracking IAS etc is not as easy as it may sound.

all the best.
3rd August 2012, 03:29 PM
bhargavipooja

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a good job after my BCA degree?

Hi friend, you can see the attachment, it will help you ...
All the best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf scope of bca.pdf(79.2 KB, 404 views)
6th August 2012, 02:32 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

yes, definetly there is a better job after completing BCA.

if you wish Government jobs then
=> IAS
=> IPS.

privet job then after completing MCA:

=> TCS
=> Microsoft
=> Wipro
=> Infosys
=> HCL
=> Tech Mahindra

All the best
4th November 2012, 06:55 AM
mohd javed mdjaved

Default Can I get a good job after my BCA degree?

can i get good job on bca dregee...
My mob.no is 91-8126813309
and my email id :[email protected]
17th July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am finished BCA.can i get job.my mail id:[email protected]
31st July 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm Planning to study BCA. My family is Very poor. So I need to get a Job after BCA. Can i get 5old jobs after BCA ? How much is the average salary i can expect ?
31st July 2013, 05:49 PM
maruthidevi

IBPS PO

IAS

IPS

Indian Railways

I would recommend you to join coaching center that is specifically to prepare you for a particular exam. This way you stand better chance to crack the exam. The professionals at the coaching center would better prepare you for the exam and create a time table for you to follow everyday.

But if you are really looking for jobs related to your field then I should say that BCA is not enough for job in IT sector. It used to be good enough few years back but now competition is very tough and for jobs you will come across candidates with Masters in Computer Applications degree.

For better job prospect I would recommend you to go for a post graduate course. The most obvious choice would be MCA. After completing MCA you can apply for job in any Information Technology company such as

Infosys

TCS

Microsoft

Wipro

HCL

Tech Mahindra

Other small and medium enterprise would also offer you job after completing MCA. The other option in front of you is Masters in Business Administration. After completing MBA you will still find jobs in IT companies but they won't be technical, instead more of a managerial responsibility.

Post Graduate course also gives you option to get lecturer job in central government colleges by appearing in National Eligibility Test. You will require to score 55 percent marks in post graduate degree.
31st July 2013, 09:57 PM
mandiv

hi

IBPS PO

IAS

IPS

Indian Railways

Infosys

TCS

Microsoft

Wipro

HCL

Tech Mahindra

so all the best
25th June 2014, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

iam confused that what to do bca or engineering in computer science so that i can earn
7th May 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th std with physics,chemistry, maths and biology. ..I want to know whether it can take bca course in degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?