6th August 2011, 02:42 AM

Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?

hellow sir,
myself yash patil.i am doing last year in chemical engineering,from university of mumbai. i have 3yrs drop in my academically. please,can u tell me that can i get good job & salary? and should i do post gradution?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job in chemical engineering by doing B.Tech? What is the salary?
  2. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  4. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  6. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  7. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  8. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  9. List of good colleges in Mumbai or Mangalore to opt for Medical Microbiology? Is there any good opportunity?
  10. Is it good to take M.Tech chemical engineering course after completion of B.Tech? Will I get a good job with good salary? -- [New]
  11. Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students?
  12. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  13. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Food Process Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Mumbai University BE in Chemical Engineering 7th Sem-Project Engineering & Entrepreneurship Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University, B.E in Chemical Engineering, 4th Sem., Material Science and Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  17. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 4th Sem Fluid Flow Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?

my son is studying in siddaganga institute of technology -chemical engg,he wants to change to mechanical next year
which is better in present days
31st October 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a good job and salary after completing Chemical Engineering from the University of Mumbai with 3 years drop? Should I opt for PG?

Will a 3 years drop in
engineering affect my career?
Should i get a good company after having such performance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?