20th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?

i m a class 12th student with PCM . i have not joined any coaching institute but still i want to give the comptetive exams , can i will be able to get good rank or is it better for me to drop this year and take coaching? i got 9.4 cgpa in class 10th and 80% marks in class 11th. please guide me as my interest is in both engineering and aerospace engineering.

28th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?

can i get sucess upsc exam in without any coaching centre?
3rd December 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good rank in Competitive Exams without taking any Coaching being a candidate of 12th Class?

i belong to a poor family.can i do B.TECH?
13th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

How to Get 98 marks in english?
17th April 2012, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

any model question paper for apfc exam conducted by upsc
6th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to become a sub inspector i am studying btech IT but i willing to become a inspector. How i acheive my goal...
6th May 2012, 06:27 PM
rocking_pr

see success comes from hard work and determination with crystal clear concept.....if you are fully determined then you will surely crack important competitions like aieee, etc. Without being guided by coaching....but you have to get full knowledge about that line....just consult your seniors and previous teachers get the right materials and start preparing....best of luck...
16th May 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am 19 years old pursuing b.com final year. what are the competitive exams I can write to get a good job related to accounts in a bank,railways,LIC or any other good govt job ? I am interested in the line of accounts and that's why I am keen to know about the accounts related jobs.
21st July 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

myswlf kalyani . i am doing B.pharm i want to become an IAS but till now i hadnot get more than 70% . can i become IAS?
10th October 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED 97% IN INTER FIRST YEAR WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET GOOD RANK IN EAMCET
29th November 2012, 03:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a class 12th student with PCM . i have not joined any coaching institute but still i want to give the comptetive exams , can i will be able to get good rank or is it better for me to drop this year and take coaching? i got 9.4 cgpa in class 10th and 80% marks in class 11th. please guide me as my interest is in both engineering and aerospace engineering.
Hello there,
Well I am strictly against dropping any year. See competitive examinations are not the only possibility. Unless obviously you have a strong desire to select a career path from there, which in your case I feel it is there. You just give the examinations along with your 12th standard. You never know, you may qualify it in the every first try only. If not then you can either go with general science and technology courses in honors or general line. Or you can drop a year and sit for the competitive examinations again. So to clear the competitive examinations in one go I would suggest to go for a coaching class in engineering. If you clear engineering with a rank, then you can choose any engineering branch you want.
23rd February 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i got a rank in B-ARCH exam, what i will do now? please guide me??
29th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student of class 12th of commerce from cbse..how can i get 90% above marks so that i can get admission in best college
9th May 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i will score 450 i don't know which group should i choose ?
i am interested in commerce pls help me
10th May 2014, 01:19 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have shown good performance in your academics. But this does not mean that you can get good rank or score in the competitive exam.

Because the syllabus for academics and competitive exams will be completely different.

So, the level of preparation that you have with reference to competitive exam decides your rank in the exam.

I don't think we can get good rank in the Competitive Exam without having Coaching.

Coaching is very much essential from my point. Because we entirely new to the subject and the people who are offering Coaching, they are in that field for years and years.

So, they better to know how to prepare and what to prepare and the best way to prepare.

If we attain coaching from them, I am sure that we an easily crack any Competitive Exam.

But the thing is join in a Coaching Institute, where
-there is an experienced staff
-mock tests will be conducted from time to time
-can provide good feedback and measures for improvement.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?