26th July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a good salary in lecturership in India? I am a MSc Biotech

i am Msc.biotech.after qualifying NET exam can i get good salary in lecturership in india?

5th January 2019, 11:07 PM
ATT.

Default Re: Can I get a good salary in lecturership in India? I am a MSc Biotech

There are many universities and colleges in India who offer good salaries to deserving lecturers. However, if you want to progress higher and apply for good recognized universities like University of Delhi , etc, you will have to pursue M.Phil as well in addition to PhD as this is what most of the aspirants are doing in order to get into good universities.
Though, there are many private universities as well that may be happy to give you a job but then progression in career may or may not take place depending upon the type of university. Also, qualifying NET exam with good score is also equally important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?