12th January 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a good score in GATE after preparation before 12 days from exam?

can i get a good score in gate if i start my preparation before 12 days from exam

23rd January 2012, 09:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can i get a good score in GATE after preparation before 12 days from exam?

Hi

GATE stands for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is an exam which is conducted by the IIT's for the selection process of the candidates in the M.Tech programs in the various IIT's, NIT's, and IISC, and PSU recruitment's..

Since it is a post graduate level exam, so it is bound to be tough and the competition is hard.

Only those candidates who have done their graduation in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharmacy etc can apply and also the final year students are eligible to apply.

Now, as you ask if a preparation of mere 12 days can get you through GATE, I must tell you that its not possible.

Rather I would also state that yeah, if your B.Tech concepts are thoroughly clear and up to date.. then you may think of revising in 12 days even though which is very less.

But other wise, nobody can prepare for any entrance exam in JUST 12 DAYS. You have to realize the fact that students work day night and hard to get just 1 seat.

So I would suggest you to still take the attempt, and try as hard as you can. You can make 24 days out of 12 days. Work day night.

Always remember finally its luck, and the level of knowledge that you hold that gets you through.

Join some crash course, and brush up your graduation concepts.

Hope this helps

Regards
#RJ#
23rd January 2012, 10:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a good score in GATE after preparation before 12 days from exam?

GATE-GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING is an entrance exam conducted by IITs for admission to post graduation courses in IITs, NITs, and for govt. recruitments.

Those who has completed their B.Tech. degree courses are eligible to apply for GATE which has no limitation to the age of an candidate.

The GATE is very tough and competitive one so as you have asked whether to prepare the GATE within 12 days to the exam is absolutely impossible. Due to toughness of the exam at least one year strong preparation is required to be successful through GATE.

But if have only 12 days to prepare GATE, you should not be harassed strong will and hard work day and night can make you successful.
23rd January 2012, 10:59 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get a good score in GATE after preparation before 12 days from exam?

Though it is not possible, but if you have luck and that much dedication to do higher studies, then you can crack it.

Even the topper can not crack any exam without hard work and time management.

To cover the whole topic of the GATE exam, you have to read books of various authors on various topics.

It is advisable that you take a coaching for GATE to crack it in first attempt. (but 12days is also too much short to do that)

But if you don't want to take any, then you have to work very very hard for that.

You should have a very strong base of the subject...a clear idea of all topics...study for atleast 20 hours a day for the exam. And be confident.

Take online study materials for getting the pattern, follow previous years solved papers...
You will get them here!

Follow the standard books...don't try to read those books which is not popular for GATE.

Prepare notes chapter wise...while studying, don't leave any doubt, clear your doubts anyhow!

These are some tips for self study....the rest is up to you.

Be confident and dedicated!
27th April 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech in ECE.i got job in wipro software.but i dont have much intrest in IT field.what would i do?GATE or Job?
12th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i am divya..now i am studying b.e.electronics and instrumentation..final year..till now i am having with 80% of marks.. is it possible to get good marks if we read only the particular book...? and say some tips to prepare for GATE exam..
5th November 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

im preparing both for BA final and competative exam.plz suggest me ways to clear both at once.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?