7th August 2012, 10:10 PM
hardipbhalodia

Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate

sir, i passed my degree in engineering with pass class,but aggrigate 60% in 4 year's all semesters.is it possible for me to admission in m.tech.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  3. Can I get admission for MS degree in any of the top universities after scoring 63% aggregate?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. How can I get a job in any private engineering college after completing B.E degree course
  6. Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?
  7. Can I write PGCET entrance exam for M.Tech after doing my B.E from Bangalore?
  8. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  10. Which college will I get in counseling after scoring 51403 in general, 224 marks?
  11. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  12. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  13. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  14. Which are the colleges offering admission in degree engineering course after passing diploma in engineering? What is the procedure for admission? -- [New]
  15. How to join M.Tech after passing dual degree in B.Tech/M.Tech
  16. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
5th October 2012, 01:39 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardipbhalodia View Post
sir, i passed my degree in engineering with pass class,but aggrigate 60% in 4 year's all semesters.is it possible for me to admission in m.tech.?
Dear,

Yes you can take admission in M.tech. 60% is the minimum requirement for writing GATE. All reputed engineering colleges accept GATE score for giving admission in M.tech courses.

So forget about your marks and give a new start to your GATE preparation. If you qualify GATE with good score you can take admission in IITs and NITs for doing M.tech.

You can see tips and study materials for gate from this site:http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/GAT...reparation.asp

ALL THE BEST!
24th July 2013, 06:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate

HI

following are the eligibility for appearing for GATE exam

Candidate should be a Bachelor degree holder in Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2)/ Engineering/ Post B.Sc. / Post diploma

Master of Computer application and those who are in the final year of such programmes.

Master degree holders in any division of Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Applications or correspondent and those who are in the Final year or Pre-final year students are not qualified

As per the eligibility, you just need to pass your b.tech ( without any live backlog ). Marks is not a barrier. If you have passed your B.Tech, from recognized university/institute/college , then you are eligible

All the best
19th August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in M.tech after passing degree in engineering with 60% aggregate

IIT Madras and IISc Bangalore does not require 60% or first class. IISc Bangalore requires a second class & IIT Madras requires just a pass GRADE in your B.E./B.Tech. However if you want into M.S. programe in IISc or IIT Madras you need to go through a interview process apart from GATE score. Also 60% is must in that case. Go through their website if you want proof of my comments. All the Best!!
19th August 2013, 11:04 AM
anurag12@lanu

"Dear,

Yes you can take admission in M.tech. 60% is the minimum requirement for writing GATE. All reputed engineering colleges accept GATE score for giving admission in M.tech courses.

So forget about your marks and give a new start to your GATE preparation. If you qualify GATE with good score you can take admission in IITs and NITs for doing M.tech.

You can see tips and study materials for gate from this site:http://examcrazy.com/Engineering/GAT...reparation.asp

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/possible-get-admission-m-tech-after-passing-degree-engineering-60-aggregate-900123.html#ixzz2cO11vfNc "

No way you don't need 60% to get admission through GATE or even appear in the exam!!! who ever says so needs to go through the GATE prospectus in details!!! IISc Bangalore & IIT Madras does not require 60%. IISc Bangalore requires a second class whereas IIT Madras requires a pass grade in your B.E./B.Tech.
6th February 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after having second class degree in engineering with 59% aggregate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?