29th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Shubham Vispute

Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?

I'm in Diploma 2nd of Computer Engineering after 10th. So, Can I get into Government College of Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma 3rd year ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  2. Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering
  3. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  7. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  9. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  10. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  11. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. Admission to direct 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 65% in Diploma Mechanical? List of the government institutes?
  15. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government colleges for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
2nd February 2013, 08:33 PM
shubhamjadoun

Default Re: Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?

ya you can easily apply for the admission in Government College of Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma 3rd year by filling the admission form of different universities on the available sets in goverment college in which you want to get admission..
1st July 2016, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?

I am doing diploma in computer engineering after completing 3 years of diploma can I able to get admission to government collage of aeronautical engineering? Please reply early.....
25th July 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm "Diploma" student in computer department at "Bangladesh".I wanna go to abroad for my B.Sc ;So which university is good in "U.S.A"?
Mail Me For Information > [email protected]!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?