5th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job after passing BCA with 47%? If not then which courses can I join?

I am get 47% in bca can i perform job,if not can i doing perticular course suggest for me.

13th May 2011, 07:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing BCA with 47%? If not then which courses can I join?

You can get jobs in many IT companies. If you are interested, you can learn the MCA program for getting more career openings. After the program, you can work in IT sector, e-commerce, stock exchange etc. You can work as system administrator, software publishers etc. You must have score good marks in the post graduation level. You do have MBA too as an option.
20th May 2011, 11:00 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a job after passing BCA with 47%? If not then which courses can I join?

You have a very less chances to get the job and admission for higher education. But if you perform best in the entrance exam then you can have this opportunity. You can do some other courses like animation, networking, languages, hardware etc. This will help you to find job easily then your BCA degree. If you have interest in other field then you can also try in them.
22nd May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

is it good to do CDAC after BCA instead of MCA in the sence to get a job?
5th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

80% in bca from not reputed colege.can i get good job
19th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

If i do bca in carrespondenc will i get job
9th January 2012, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I m not able to do any other course after bca so can i get job in government sector sothat i can being continue of my study. Can i do b level course after bca is it better or not.
9th January 2012, 07:19 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: Can I get a job after passing BCA with 47%? If not then which courses can I join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am get 47% in bca can i perform job,if not can i doing perticular course suggest for me.
Dear Aspirant

Your BCA course percentage is not so good. Marks play very important role to get good jobs.

You can not apply for government sector jobs at this percentage.

Well there is lots of option for you in private sector jobs because private companies concentrate
more on experience, knowledge & communication skill. So you can do CDAC, C++, java, oracle etc course.
These course are very helpful for getting jobs in software & IT industries spread around the world.
You can also work as an accountant in private institutes, universities

After BCA I recommend you to go for MCA course that enhance your career opportunity & boost your career. This really beneficial for you to be brighter if you have master's degree.

After MCA with good percentage you will be eligible for Government jobs with high paying.

After BCA+MCA you will have lots of job option in National, Multi- National & Abroad companies with huge Pay scale.

You can get admission in MCA on the Basis of your bachelor degree.

I suggest you to do MCA through Distance learning mode.

Eligibility criteria for MCA through Distance learning is as follows:
  • You must have Passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum
  • three years duration in any discipline form recognized Institute/ University.
  • You have passed 12th maths or statistics as one of the subject.
  • There is no age bar.

Institute/university offering MCA course:

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Aligarh Muslim University

Bharathiar University

Bharathidasan University

Karnataka University Directorate of Distance Education

Madurai Kamaraj University

Mahatma Gandhi University

Mother Teresa Women’s University

North Orissa University

Sambalpur University

Sikkim Manipal University

University of North Bengal - Directorate of Distance Education Osmania University

Utkal University

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Good Luck....

Quote:
once the track of train is being changed, it will go on only that track. so always select the right track.
with regards
4G Solutions
28th February 2012, 07:49 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi dear
Eligibility criteria for MCA through Distance learning is as follows:

You must have Passed with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum
three years duration in any discipline form recognized Institute/ University.
You have passed 12th maths or statistics as one of the subject.
There is no age bar.

Institute/university offering MCA course:

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Aligarh Muslim University

Bharathiar University

Bharathidasan University

Karnataka University Directorate of Distance Education

Madurai Kamaraj University

Mahatma Gandhi University

Mother Teresa Women’s University

North Orissa University

Sambalpur University

Sikkim Manipal University

University of North Bengal - Directorate of Distance Education Osmania University

Utkal University

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Good Luck....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?