30th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Akeebaba

How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?

hello....my friend is failed in 10+2 examination....so will he be able to join bca after passing his vacational examination....pls get me detailed eligibility for bca...

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  2. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  5. How to do BCA after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. How to do BCA course after passing 12th from commerce background? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How to Join BCA after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  9. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  10. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  11. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  12. How to join Tech Mahindra for MS? I am doing BCA
  13. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity?
  14. Can we do BCA course after completion of 10th? Which is better after passing 12th B.Com and BCA?
  15. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course? -- [New]
  16. Can I join in BCA after passing 12th Arts? List of BCA books?
  17. How to join central bureau of investigation after passing BCA final year
  18. How to do BCA after passing 12th with 50%
10th July 2012, 10:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?

Yes your friend will be eligible for the BCA course if he fulfills all the criteria. First of all he must pass all the papers. The second is that he should have studied Maths as a subject too. Also most universities keep a cut off 50%. Some universities like Delhi University, Amity School, Andhra University conduct entrance exams too.
7th October 2012, 05:42 PM
Arajjo

Default Re: How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?

Hello friend..

BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
Duration - 3Years
Semesters - 6

Eligibility Criteria for BCA degree:

A Candidate should be complete 12 class in any recognized board and should take a computer science group in 12 or Commerce with Computer Science. Complete the 12 class with a minimum marks to scored is 55%.

Thanks..

All the Best!!
27th January 2013, 09:08 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?

Hello Friend,

If you have taken maths as a optional subject with your basic subjects of commerce then you are eligible for BCA.

Eligibility Criteria for BCA:

1. The candidate must be 10+2 with maths as a mandatory from recognized board with at least 60 percent marks.

Best Colleges:

1. B.R.C. Institute of Computer Scence, Sec. 19-A, Chandigarh

2. Bhai Gurdas College of Engineering & Technology, KM Stone Patial Road, Sangrur, Punjab

3. C.T. Institute of MAnagement & Information Technology, Magsudan, GT Road, Jalandhar

4. Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology, Via-Jandiala Guru, Amritsar

5. Punjab University, Chandigarh

6. Karrox College of Engineering Technology

7. Vels College of Maritime Studies

8. Measi Institute of Information Technology

9. Sivet College

10. ST Josephs College of Engineering

Good Luck................
30th April 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in A.p regarding these
19th May 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i have taken electronics in in 12th i am eligible for bca?
19th July 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to take addmission in BCA at Banglore. I have passed 12 but giving maths suplementry exam ihave not taken c.s or i.p in class 12 pls tell me
8th November 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join BCA after passing 12th examination? What is the eligibility criteria for BCA?

[QUOTE=Akeebaba;2241610]hello....my friend is failed in 10+2 examination....so will he be able to join bca after passing his vacational examination....pls get me detailed eligibility for bca...[
How to pursue BCA from Delhi University? Which are the colleges in Delhi for it?

/QUOTE]
21st September 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

I have taken electronics.
is there any chances for BCA?
27th January 2022, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN COMMERCE WITHOUT MATHS IN 12TH BUT I WANT TO DO BCA CAN I GET ADMISSIONED IN IT //
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?