10th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in India Air Force from medical science after 12th class

Can i get job in indian air force from medical science after 12 class

Related Questions:
  1. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  2. How can I become a Pilot in Indian Air Force being a girl having secured 1st division in 12th Class with Science stream?
  3. What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?
  4. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  5. How to get a job in Air Force after passing 12th with science?
  6. How to get a job in Air force after passing 12th with 62% in PCM
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  8. Am I eligible to join Air Force by giving NDA Exam being a candidate from 12th Class in Non Medical stream?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  10. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th class with 83% marks in medical stream -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Air Force after scoring 40% marks in 12th class in science stream?
  13. What will the procedure to become Air Force Officer after 12th from Science stream?
  14. Can I join Air Force after completing of 12th class science from general category?
  15. Getting into Air Force without giving NDA Exam?
  16. How to get a job in Army or in Indian Air Force after passing 12th from science stream
  17. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream
13th February 2013, 05:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India Air Force from medical science after 12th class

hi,

After 12th you can join the Indian Air Force by applying for a test called NDA (National Defence Academy) conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

If you succeed in NDA written test, you will face an interview by SSB and then a medical test.

Candidates shortlisted after the initial procedure will be sent to NDA Khadakwasla for a rigorous training of three years followed by a specialized training of one year. Then you would be commissioned as Permanent Commission Officer and posted as a pilot.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA

Nationality: Indian
Educational Qualifications: 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Appearing students can also apply.
Advertisement Schedule: May and December ( Advertisement is released by UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in)
13th February 2013, 07:31 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India Air Force from medical science after 12th class

After class 12th, to apply for INDIAN AIRFORCE you ahve to give the NDA exams.

Eligibilty for the NDA exams is:
12th pass for the Army wing
12th pass with Phy and Maths as subjects for the Airforce and Navy wing

Age- Minimum 16.5 years
Maximum 19 years

So, if you ahve not studied Physics and Mathematics in Class 12th than you cannot apply for Indian airforce, but YES you can apply for the indian army

Next NDA exams will be held on 11th August 2013
14th February 2013, 11:04 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after 12th from Science stream you can join Indian Air Force through NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC two times every year.

The eligible candidate aspiring to join Indian Air Force wing of NDA, must be an Indian unmarried Male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th February 2013, 04:17 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but if you have passed 12th with Biology then you are not eligible to get a job in the Indian Air Force.

After 12th , anyone who is interested in joining Indian Defense can do this only through the NDA Examination.

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has set some strict eligibility criteria for the NDA Examination.

These Eligibility Criteria are :

a) You must have completed 12th with PCM as your key subjects from any recognized board.

b) Candidates who have not passed 12th with PCM are only eligible to apply for the Indian Army through the NDA Exam.

c) Your age should lie in between 16.5 - 19 years.

d) You must be an Indian and an unmarried male candidate.

e) You must be physically and mentally fit.

So , you cannot appear for the NDA Examination if you want to join Indian Air Force with your qualifications.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th February 2013, 08:59 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

No, you cannot apply for INDIAN AIR FORCE if you did not have maths in Class 12th.

Though you can apply for Indian Army, with medical subjects in class 12th.

Both Indian Air Force and Indian Navy exam require candidate to have Physics and maths in class 12th, only Indian Army exam does not require maths in class 12th.

For joining Indian Army, Navy or Air Force, you will have to give NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC.

For NDA exam -

Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognised board.

Candidate's age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years.

Candidate should be an unmarried male.

So, if you wish you can apply for indian Army through NDA, but sorry no Air Force.

15th February 2013, 10:34 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to apply for Indian Air Force you need to have Mathematics as one of your subjects in your studies.

If you do not have mathematics as a subject you cannot apply for the examination conducted by the organization.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th February 2013, 10:35 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to apply for Indian Air Force you need to have Mathematics as one of your subjects in your studies.

If you do not have mathematics as a subject you cannot apply for the examination conducted by the organization.

Thank you,

All the best.
15th February 2013, 11:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get job in indian air force from medical science after 12 class
Hey friend,

To join in Indian Air Force right after +2,is a Good option of yours and shows your interest in joining in Defnece and serve the country at young age.

The procedure for joining in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must write the entracne exam for joining and with the qualification of yours the exam which you can write is the NDA Exam

This exam stands for National Defence Academy and is conducted fro candidates to join in defence forces of India

You are satisfying the education qualification needed for applying for the exam,but that only is not enough for applying for the NDA exam and other criteria are:

> The candidate appering for the exam must be a Citizen of India

> The candidate should be a Unmarried male candidate

> The age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 years

> candidate should be Physically fit as it is important

If you are satisfying all these criteria for the exam,then you can apply for the NDA exam for joining in Indian Air Force

ALL THE BEST
19th April 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the importance of NCC 'C'certificate
22nd April 2013, 12:03 AM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a job in India Air Force from medical science after 12th class

Hai friend,

You can get a job in Indian Air Force after 12th by writing NDA exam.

NDA - National Defence Academy.

Eligibility Criteria:

Nationality- Citizen of India.

Sex- Only Unmarried male candidates.

Age - 16.5 to 19 years.

Educational Qualification:

For Indian Army- 12th pass

For Indian Navy & Indian Air Force - 12th pass with physics & Maths subjects

Check for your qualifications for IAF, whether you have completed 12th with physics and Maths subjects and write NDA Exam.

Hope this information is useful to you.

All the Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?