23rd May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

sir detail of 12th base job in air force of non medical...please inform me

24th May 2012, 12:36 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

Hai,

Iam sorry to say this you are not eligible for indian airforce because non-science stream candidates are not eligible for Indian airforce.

To join in indian airforce you need to crack NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

UPSC conducting the NDA exam every year two times i.e NDA-I, NDA-II.

NDA has three wings:

-->Indian airforce,

-->Indian navy,

-->Indian army.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board.

For airforce and navy wings science stream (i.e Physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects) are compulsory.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

You should be a citizen of india and must be physically fit.

Age limits is 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

Official website of UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
26th May 2012, 08:24 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir detail of 12th base job in air force of non medical...please inform me
You can apply for the post of AIRMAN group Y after the completion of your 10+2. The group Y exam is conducted by Indian Air force time to time. For the latest dates of this examination you can visit at the below given web site.
The eligibility required for this entry is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate applying for the post of group Y of Indian Air force should be 10+2 in any stream. Those appeared in the 10+2 exam are not eligible for this entry.

Age Limit
For the post of group Y your age should be between 17 -22 Years.

Height
Minimum acceptable height :152.5 cm
(EXCEPT FOR Auto Technician and certain Technical Trades: 165 cm)
Indian Air Force (Police):175 cm
Indian Air Force (Security):172 cm
Ground Training Instructor:167 cm

For more information you can also visit at the below web site:
http://indianairforce.nic.in/
4th June 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

i have age more than 19 so in what section i have to choose my jobs
7th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i pssed 12th in scienes,now iam a bsc 1st yr student,can i join in air force sir
7th June 2012, 08:25 PM
mnbgvs

Arrow Re: What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

Quote:
i have age more than 19 so in what section i have to choose my jobs
hi,

As you have said that you have completed 12th class from non medical stream that means you are from PCM stream.So you can join in Indian Air Force by appearing NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice,to take qualified students into different defense service like Indian Navy

Indian Army and Indian Air Force.

To appear for NDA(Indian Air Force) you should have complete 12th class with PCM stream from a recognized university and your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

Once you fulfill with this criteria,then you can appear for NDA exam.

NDA-I exam notification released on 31st Dec 2011,closed on 30th Jan 2012.And exam going to held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification will release on 5th May 2012,closed on 4th June 2012.And exam will held on 19th August 2012.

For more details,then visit official website.

ALL THE BEST....
7th June 2012, 08:30 PM
mnbgvs

Arrow Re: What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?

Quote:
sir,i pssed 12th in scienes,now iam a bsc 1st yr student,can i join in air force sir
HI,

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE :

To apply for airforce takes a long procedure if you are going to apply after your 12th grade, you can also apply to air force after doing your bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical or computer science which is very competitive.... Here I have given some of the details to get into Air Force after finishing 12th grade....

AGE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CRITERIA

Group X (Technical Job) - Age : 17-22 - Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with pass marks in Mathematics and Physics with a minimum of 50% marks in overall aggregate.

Group Y - Age : 17-22 - Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 with science, arts, commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational courses conducted by CBSE and Kerala Board recognised by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) only are eligible.

Group Z (Musician job) - Age : 17-25 - assed Matriculation/ 10th class passed or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized school/Boards, should be between 17-25 years of age and should be proficient in playing at least one musical instrument of the following: Trumpet /Bass/ Violin/ Saxophone/ Clarinet/ Euphonium /Jass-Drum/ Piccolo/Bass Trombone/ Key Board/ Guitar/ Sarod/ Viola/ Cello/ Contra Bass (String Bass).

The recruitment of Personnel Below Officer Rank (PBOR) as an Airman in the IAF is conducted through All India Selection Tests and Recruitment Rallies. All India Selection Tests are conducted at the Airmen Selection Centers (ASCs) located all over India as per schedule whereas the Recruitment Rallies are conducted from time to time in selected areas/regions of particular States/Union Territories of the country.

All India Selection Tests: Advertisements are published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar inviting the applications for All India Selection Tests (STs). In response to the advertisement, eligible male Indian Citizens are to forward application to the:

President,
Central Airmen Selection Board,
Post Box No. 11807,
New Delhi – 110 010

The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short listed candidates to appear in the Selection Tests.

Recruitment Rallies :

Recruitment rallies are conducted at select places within the country from time to time. Rally advertisements are published with the details of eligibility conditions, selection programme and rally venue in local/regional newspapers circulated in the region/area of the rally. For rally recruitment, eligible candidates are to report to the rally venue on the day of test with the requisite documents as published in the advertisements. Further procedures will be briefed to the candidates at rally venue by the team of selections.

Candidates while reporting for Selection Test/Rally Recruitment are to be in possession of their Certificates/Mark Sheets and other related documents as mentioned in the advertisement. These documents will be scrutinized and verified by the Testing Team.

Written Test :

Candidates are tested in English, Physics & Mathematics for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades and in English & Reasoning and General Awareness (RGA) for all Group ‘Y’ trades.

Written Test is objective type and question paper is bilingual (English & Hindi), except English paper. Written test is based on CBSE syllabus of AISSCE. Candidates for Group 'Z' (Musician) trade are tested in English dictation and proficiency to play the musical instrument applied for. Candidates are to qualify in each paper/test separately.

Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :

Candidates passing the written tests are to undergo Physical Fitness Test(PFT). The PFT for all trades excluding Indian Air Force (Police) & Indian Air Force (Security) trades consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within specified time. The PFT for Indian Air Force (Police) & Indian Air Force (Security) trades includes a 5 Km run & 2.4 Km run to be completed in 30 minutes & 15 minutes respectively. Candidates completing PFT earlier will be awarded additional marks on a sliding scale.

Interview:

Candidates passsing PFT will be interviewed by a team of Officers & Warrant ranks. Interview is normally conducted in English. Working knowledge of English is thus essential.

Trade Allocation Test (TAT) :

Candidates of Group 'X' (Technical) trades who qualify in interview are to undergo Trade Allocation Test for bifurcation into Mechanical and Electronics stream. Specific trade allotment within these streams will be carried out at Basic Training Institute (BTI), Air Force (Belgaum).

Medical Examination:

Candidates who are recommended in the interview will be medically examined by the Recruitment Medical Team as per Indian Air Force medical standards. Medical certificates/certificates of fitness from other doctors will not be admissible except for diopteric power as stated in Medical Standards given in detail on this site.

ENROLMENT & TRAINING

All India Select List (AISL) & Enrolment :

Candidates who are passing the Written Test, completing PFT, recommended in interview and undergone Medical Examination are arranged in All India Select List(AISL). The inclusion of names of the candidates in the AISL depends upon the performance of the candidates in the Selection Test. Candidates are enrolled in the Indian Air Force as per the existing vacancies. Enrolment is for an initial period of 20 years and extendable up to the age of 57 years.

Training:

The candidates on enrolment are routed to Basic Training Institute (BTI), Belgaum, Karnataka to undergo Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for a period of 12 weeks. On successful completion of JBPT, candidates will be allocated trades and sent for trade training of specified duration. After successful completion of training, the airmen will be deployed on ground based jobs as per their allotted trades.

For further details check in http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html....

ALL THE BEST..
7th June 2012, 08:58 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the Air force exams non science students.

To join the indian air force first you crack the NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conducted by the union public service commission twice in a year.

i.e, NDA-I
NDA-II

NDA has three wings

Indian army

Navy

Indian Air force

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Nationality:

The candidate should be citizen of india.

Educational Qualification:

the candidate should complete the 12th standard from any recognized state board of india.

There is no minimum percentage of marks required from eligible for this exam.

The final year candidates are also eligible.

The physics chemistry and mathematics subjects are compulsory to the indian air force and navy.

Age limit:

the candidate age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

There is no age relaxation for the any other categories.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Girls are not eligible.

Physical standard:

the candidate physically and medically fit.

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written test

Interview

Medical test

for more details visit the website

all the best.
7th June 2012, 09:19 PM
lakshmi dhana

Yes,you have an option.You can apply for the post of AIRMAN group Y after the completion of your 10 2. The group Y exam is conducted by Indian Air force time to time. For the latest dates of this examination you can visit at the below given web site.
The eligibility required for this entry is given below:
Education Qualification
Candidate applying for the post of group Y of Indian Air force should be 10 2 in any stream..for more details-www.indianairforce.nic.in
6th July 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

biology stream are not eligible in stdy????
25th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hey..... m passed 12th with non med.then m find job in dis field.plzz help meeeeeeee
plzzzzzzzzalmost jobs are boys...
plz tell girls job
18th September 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

hey...my name is ranjeet singh. my aim airforce man' i doing in 2 class non medical
vill and post office adliwala ;amritsar
state punjab
plz' help my age 18 year
thank's
16th November 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

physical test for indin air force?
11th September 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I m in 11th and i want a job in indian airforce what are the types of questions asked in intervies and how can i prepare to take my job in 2014
27th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m rahul from haryana sir my pus is i m 21 years old and 12 pass non med in 70 ./. Kon sa exam de skta hu
26th August 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i m 12th bass by delhi open and i have take a73%u20228 % marks nd i want to job in indian airforce so sir ab m kon sa exam d skta hu aur kb apply kr skta i mean job kb nikl rhe h ab
2nd September 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done 12th in 2015 by PCM subject & my age is 16. I want to join indian air force please give me some advise for join air force in technical trade (x-group).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?