2nd August 2012, 07:44 PM
Ponnulakshmichelliah

Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Respected mam/sir,
Iam a B.TECH biotechnology finalyear student.can i get a job in ISRO and what are the companies ready to give jod for b.tech Biotechnology

23rd May 2013, 05:06 AM
kunal61294

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Hello dear,

Till now DRDO or ISRO has not published any advertisement for job recruitment, but as you have done BTech.
you have job opportunities in several other PSU companies as well. Some of these companies are as given below:
- BSNL
- NTPC
- BHEL
- BEL
- SAIL
- Power Grid
- BPCL
- HPCL

Some of these companies like IOCL, GAIL has published that they will be recruiting on the basis of GATE score.
So you need to fill the GATE form at the earliest and exam will be held in February.
After filling up the GATE form , you’ll get a registration number and you need to give this number whenever
you are filling any PSU form.

Keep checking the official site of DRDO or ISRO for any latest openings, or you can also keep checking the site
Freshersworld.com for job openings in various other PSU companies.
8th June 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Is there any jobs available in isro or in any other space research centers in india.
for biotechnology students??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?