8th September 2010, 11:55 PM
subir_mukherjee1979

List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?

I want to do M.A. in economics in private.Kindly inform me about the colleges and their fee structure and duration

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  3. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  4. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  5. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  7. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  9. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  10. List of colleges in Mumbai offering Ph.D in Engagement and Economics?
  11. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed? Names of the colleges and universities offering the same?
  13. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  14. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  15. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of government based colleges offering B.Sc in Genetics? What is the fee structure followed for the same? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  18. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
18th April 2011, 04:33 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?

As you have not mentioned the state that from where you belongs to so you can go through the list as under on the given website-

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/CourseDetails.aspx?Id=601

The M.A (Economics) course is of two years duration.

As fees is changed every year according to the college so you can check it on the particular college prospectus.
8th June 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of private colleges offering M.A in Economics? How much is their fee structure and duration?

i want to do ma in economics wht is the job opportunities for dng ths course and tell the fees details also
14th August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ma economics in bhtinda, tell me about private colleges in bhatinda who offer this?
1st December 2012, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

is any different in pg colledge & pg university?
8th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MA Economics from Delhi /UP without giving entrance exam.Where it's possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?