18th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Tata Motors after scoring 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?

Sir,
i got 64% in 10th , 66% in 12th & 64% in b.tech.
can i get job in tata motor

18th June 2012, 06:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Tata Motors after scoring 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i got 64% in 10th , 66% in 12th & 64% in b.tech.
can i get job in tata motor

Tata Motors Limited formerly TELCO is an Indian multinational automotive corporation , India. It is the eighteenth largest motor vehicle manufacturing company in the world by volume.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH are applicable for TATA MOTORS On-Campus and Off-Campus recruitment process.If you are in final year then also you are applicable for TATA MOTORS recruitt through on campus process.

If Your through out career marks is above 60% and you have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TATA MOTORS recruitment.

If you are from Automobile Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Civil and Electrical Engineering department then you can apply here.

If Your 10th OR 12th OR Graduation percentage have not above 60% then you are not applicable for TATA MOTORS because they can't consider below .1% even also.

So You are applicable for TATA MOTORS because your through out career marks is above 60%.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tatamotors.com/

18th June 2012, 09:06 PM
alicetom222

Default Re: Can I get Job in Tata Motors after scoring 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?

hi friend. i think you need to work hard an increase your percentage and read some good books and work on programming languages. morover you can have look to the following link.
[url = http://www.animation.com]AnimationNotes[/url]
20th July 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 58%in 10 th and 55% in 2 I have no degree but I know almost Avery thing about cars and engine I am very week in maths so that I am not willing to complete my btec(mechanical).can i get a job in TATA motors .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?