22nd June 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get placement through BCA course of Amity University?

Hi friends, I am going to apply for BCA course in Amity University. I just want to know that I can get placement after completing this BCA course from this university? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  2. Campus Placement facilities available for MBA student in Amity University?
  3. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  4. How to prepare for Campus Placements being a candidate pursuing MCA from Amity University?
  5. How to take admission in Dual Degree? What is the value of Amity?
  6. Which college can I get with 80 marks in JEE mains?
  7. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  8. Is placement of Amity School of Engineering and Technology good? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I face any difficulty without getting placement after completion of BCA?
  10. What are the placement chances for an Aerospace Engineer after B.Tech from Amity University, Haryana
  11. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  12. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
  13. What is the education standard and placement position of engineering college at Amity University at Lucknow?
  14. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  15. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  16. Am I eligible for doing MS after pursuing distance BCA from Amity or not?
  17. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  18. Amity university or any other government university which would be better for M.Sc in Nano Science?
24th June 2018, 10:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement through BCA course of Amity University?

Amity University, Noida is a private nonprofit research university located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.

As per my knowledge, yes you can get placement through BCA course of Amity University.

BCA COURSE: BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0120 439 2000
24th June 2018, 05:02 PM
perthc

Hi,

Yes,you may get placement through BCA course of Amity University.

It has a well organized placement cell, which functions under the guidance of Director, AIIT.

Placement cell is actively engaged in finding best suited placement opportunities for students.

Each eligible candidate has to go through well defined placement procedure starting with APAT (Amity Placement Aptitude Test) which is the screening process for identification of level and skills of each student before company visit for the placement.

Preparation for placement is an integral part of every student learning process during their stay in university.

Every year more than 350 companies visit Amity University campus for recruitment and
handpick the best students.

Some of the reputed companies that visit are :-
  • Dell
  • Yamahaa
  • ITC infotech
  • Tech Mahindra
  • Wipro Technologies
  • 3i Infotech
  • Google
  • CISCO
  • Zycus
  • NEC Tehnologies
  • HCL Technologies
24th June 2018, 05:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.
It is three years degree program for students who have completed higher secondary.
Amity University is one of the reputed private institution in India.
Placement is obvious if you have secured good grades in semester examination throughout.
Various jobs a BCA degree holder can get are as follows
-Software publisher
-Software developer
-System analyst
-Teacher
-Media print and publishing house

Many companies visit Amity University for placement every year and popular companies which will take BCA students are
-Dell
-Google
-Wipro
-Infosys

You just need to go through placement process very carefully otherwise you will be eliminated. Try to be honest and answer only those questions in which you are fully confident.
If you try to be over smart, try to be polite and give your best.
26th June 2018, 01:20 PM
muskaan_

Dear student,
Well, BCA is the under graduate degree ,it is a 3 year degree which gives you more chance to develop yourself.

Yes, according to my knowledge , i would like to say that Amity university has good placements.
But i want to tell you that look out the other universities which will help you to find the best one :

Christ University
Kristu Jayanti College
Lovely Professional university, Jalandhar
Department of Computer Science, Banasthali University
Institute of Management Studies

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?