1st October 2011, 12:22 PM
mariyaaa

Can I get seat for M.Tech in Self-Financing Colleges of Kerala being a candidate pursuing final year MCA? List of such Engineering Colleges?

I am mca final year student.Will i get M.tech seat in any self financing eng. colleges in kerala? pls gave me the details of m.tech and name of eng.colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  2. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  3. List of self financing colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  4. List of Self Financing Colleges which offer M.Tech in Electronics and Communications in Kerala?
  5. List of self financing colleges offering M.Tech in Electrical Engineering in Kerala?
  6. Is it possible to do Mtech after MCA? Please specify the colleges in kerala and coimbatore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the self financing and government engineering colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala?
  8. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  9. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  10. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in self financing college in Kerala?
  11. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  12. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  13. Possibility to get a seat in government quota in government/self financing colleges in Kerala? I have got 30.3345 marks in Kerala engineering entrance
  14. Will I get a seat in self financing colleges after scoring 1208 medical rank in MBC quota
  15. List of self financing colleges? Merit fee structure details of Engineering?
  16. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  17. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  18. Self-financing colleges in Kerala for M.Tech (Mechanical)?
1st October 2011, 04:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat for M.Tech in Self-Financing Colleges of Kerala being a candidate pursuing final year MCA? List of such Engineering Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariyaaa View Post
I am mca final year student.Will i get M.tech seat in any self financing eng. colleges in kerala? pls gave me the details of m.tech and name of eng.colleges?
Dear friend,

Some college in Kerala are provide m-TECH degree in self finance.

The college list are given below:-

Toc H Institute of Science & Technology
Amal Jyothi College of Engineering
MES College of Engineering Kuttippuram
Viswajyothi College of Engineering & Technology (VJCET)
Rajagiri school of engineering & technology
Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
Mets school of engg. Mala
Ilahia college of engg
Federal istitute of science and technology

Thanks
11th January 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get seat for M.Tech in Self-Financing Colleges of Kerala being a candidate pursuing final year MCA? List of such Engineering Colleges?

what is mtech entrance test in kerala other than GATE
16th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech with computer science after mca . it is possible or nt. plz tell me from which college i can do m.tech after mca
15th May 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat for Mtech in self financing colleges of kerala in merit seat?I have gate rank of 24000 in CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?