11th July 2011, 02:42 AM
savvy.leo

Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?

I'v completed my B.tech in CSE recently. My father applied for permanent immigration for whole family to canada bck in 2005,bt still we r awaiting our visa.To be eligible to move with my family at the time of immigration, i shud be a student.So to continue my higher study here,which is a gud option fr me, MBA or MCA or M.tech??? Also which wud serve best in future if i were to stay in india only??

6th November 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?

Actually i Gonna complete the 3 years Deploma Course in ..Bca....But there is a conflict that wich way i should have to choose cause,Mother and my approach is to be take an admission to the m.tec and the , my some of the colleagues are been are been Advising About the Mca...So can you tell me wich way should i preferred , for the next Master Degree Course...
Mca or Should M.tec......
24th August 2013, 10:15 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?

Hello dear,
If you are completed BTech,better to look for MTech or any job.Because BTech is a technical subject better to do post graduation also with technical subject.MTech is a technical course with plenty of opportunities,you can opt this.But you are eligible for MBA OR MCA,but these are not technical subjects eventhough they have good opportunities.
My best suggestion is to look for a job or do your post graduation with MTECH in any specialization which you like.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?