4th August 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?

I have passed my compartment exam of class 12 in chemistry and i got 70 marks on it, so can i give improvement exam also is there any criteria for this exam , is my previous result which i have given exam of 12 will be cancelled , plz tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can compartment as well as improvement exam of other subject be given simultaneously next year?
  2. Can I give Physics compartment, Chemistry, Maths improvement simultaneously?
  3. Can I give one compartment exam this year and other through improvement the next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to give improvement exam with compartment exam?
  5. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  6. Am I eligible for compartment exam of CBSE board after passing in 4 subjects? Have I passed in Chemistry?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
  8. Information about improvement exam of class 12th?
  9. Number of attempts for compartment exam of 12th chemistry in PSEB?
  10. Can I reappear in compartmental exam of 12th for whole subjects? -- [New]
  11. When improvement exam forms will be available after 12th board exams?
  12. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  13. Procedure to apply for UP board improvement and compartment exam of high school?
  14. In AIEEE how many government seats are available?
  15. Complete information about improvement exam of class 12th
  16. Do I have to appear in 12th CBSE Improvement exams if scored 40 marks in Mathematics?
  17. Whether the marksheet of 12th CBSE Improvement exam has any value?
  18. Eligibility to appear in 12th Chemistry Improvement exam of WBCHSE Board?
3rd December 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?

will the marks of my improvement exams be considered for exams such as kerala entrance?
2nd May 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give improvement exam after passing compartment exam of 12th in Chemistry with 70 marks?

I think that i will get compartment in physics,can i appear for compartment exam this year and improvement next year?plz help me i am very confuse
29th May 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

if I will pass my compartment exam of class 12 in maths . can i give improvement exam? is my previous result which i have given exam of 12 will be cancelled , plz tell me.
2nd June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i give any improvement exam of biology and chem.It is possible or not?
4th August 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i hv gvn the compartment exam of physics but unfortunately again i hv got compart in physics so cn i gv improvement exam of other subjects except physics
3rd January 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for class improvement if i am pass out BE candidate of 2011 batch
18th March 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have passed compartment exam. Can i appear for 12th exam once again?
18th April 2013, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i get low marks in maths and physics in tamil nadu board exam, can i appear for improvement exam for 12th std again
28th May 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

can a cadidate got compartment could also give improvement exam?
30th May 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i appeared for compartment in maths and got high scores now in the succeeding year can i give the improvement exams for all the 5 subjects as regular candidate????
31st May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

can i give class 12th improvement exam after passing compartment exam in physics
26th November 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for jee main2014 after passing compartment exam of 12th with 47% marks?
reply soon plz!
11th July 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I had failed in my maths exam class 12 cbse.My rechecking results have not been announced yet.I applied for compartment.And i want to appear for improvement next year.Although i am considered pass overall.So i want to ask whether it is compulsory to appear in compartment exam if i want to appear for improvement?
11th March 2015, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in physics. si I have to give the compartment in July/august. can I apply for improvement the next year after passing in the 1 trial of compartment?
26th May 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

after passing compartment exam in maths can I appear for improvement exam for other subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?