7th November 2012, 08:06 PM
Aminul1989

Can I give NET/SET exam being a candidate of M.A part I

Can I give NET/SET exam being a candidate of M.A part I ?

15th June 2014, 11:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give NET/SET exam being a candidate of M.A part I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aminul1989 View Post
Can I give NET/SET exam being a candidate of M.A part I ?
Yes definitely you're eligible for NET Entrance Examination after completing MA course. Master degree course or equivalent qualification is required in order to apply for NET Entrance Examination. So, After completing MA course you're eligible to apply for NET Entrance examination. NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Examination is organized by the UGC University Grants Commission . This Examination is held twice in a year. To apply for this Examination, the aspirant should be complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . The aspirant should be score minimum 50% percentage of marks in Master degree . Any discipline candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination. There is no age limit to apply for Lectureship. But, to apply for Junior fellowship you age should be not more than 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?