25th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.Arch course while pursuing Civil Engineering?

i am doing civil engineering right now. can i join for the b arch course at the same time and get master of architecture degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. What I have to do to join any space organization or airforce as an engineering after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  4. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  5. Can I join B.Arch course while pursuing Civil Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  7. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  8. How to join Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering pursuing M.Com course?
  9. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  11. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  12. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  13. Am I eligible to join Army being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. How to join faculty in private civil engineering? I have completed B.tech in civil engineering
  15. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for doing internship in L&T if pursuing 3rd year civil engineering in Andhra University college of engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
7th November 2011, 02:54 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join B.Arch course while pursuing Civil Engineering?

dear friend,

yes you can do it .
and this also beneficial for your future also .
through this you can develop yourself in a particular your interested area .
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?