4th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course

sir, i want to about both the courses BSc. in nautical science or diploma in nautical science....

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  2. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  3. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  4. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  5. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  6. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  7. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  8. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  10. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  11. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  14. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student? -- [New]
  16. After BSc IT is diploma in Nautical Science available?
  17. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  18. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
9th May 2012, 06:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i want to about both the courses BSc. in nautical science or diploma in nautical science....
B.Sc in Nautical Science
  • Academic Qualification:
In order to pursue B.Sc in Nautical Science, one must have qualified higher secondary examination with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English and must have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a minimum of 50% marks in English, either in the secondary level or in the higher secondary level.
  • Duration:
3 years

Diploma in Nautical Science
  • Academic Qualification:
To pursue Diploma in Nautical Science, one must have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also must have studied English in the Higher Secondary level.
  • Duration:
1 year
8th June 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course

sir/mam-i am medical student but i am failed in 12th class and my age is 20y so now i wants to do any course which would related to my subjects and by which i can save my year plz....reply me soon
3rd August 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his 12 science with 45% and at present doing BBA . Will he be able to pursue Merchant navy after completion of BBA?
19th September 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder in electrical.... can i take admission for BSC nautical science?
29th November 2012, 09:04 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) is the marine course for the aspirants who wish to join Merchant Navy.

B.Sc in Nautical Science is the degree course which includes theoretical, technical and practical training which can be employed in the field of commercial shipping. First year of B.Sc in Nautical Science is also known as Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)

A candidate can join B.Sc or Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) by appearing in the written entrance examination. OPEN-NET examination is jointly conducted by Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU) and Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) Mumbai in the month of August of every year.
29th November 2012, 09:05 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) is the marine course for the aspirants who wish to join Merchant Navy.

B.Sc in Nautical Science is the degree course which includes theoretical, technical and practical training which can be employed in the field of commercial shipping. First year of B.Sc in Nautical Science is also known as Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)

A candidate can join B.Sc or Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) by appearing in the written entrance examination. OPEN-NET examination is jointly conducted by Indira Gandhi National University (IGNOU) and Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) Mumbai in the month of August of every year.
18th July 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir , do we have yo answer iit jee entrance exam inorder to take course in bsc degree ?
26th January 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hlleou sir , m doing 12 and i just want to get more info about bsc nautical science so that i shud prepard for it
12th June 2015, 03:18 PM
sghode55 @gmail.com

Default merchant navy

Sir which post will be given to me after completing B.Sc in nautical engineering (3 years) in merchant navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?