2nd August 2017, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I join CA Articleship after completion of B.Com degree from Madras University through distance mode?

Can I join CA Articleship after completion of B.Com degree from Madras University through distance mode? What are the minimum criteria followed for applying for the course? Can someone please guide me with the details on this soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  2. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  4. How can I complete my B.Com degree now, which I dropped 15 years back?
  5. Can I do Ph.D through distance education having passed MA in 2002?
  6. What to do for Articleship without skipping college after CS Executive? Can I do it in distance mode?
  7. Can I pursue any diploma along with BA?
  8. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to take admission in M.Sc maths in distance mode
  10. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  11. Will I be eligible for IPS exam after completion of my degree through distance learning mode?
  12. Information about EIILM University distance mode for bachelor of Arts?
  13. Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed correspondence while working as a Teacher? Will it be the same as regular course?
  15. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  16. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode
  17. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
4th August 2017, 01:59 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Can I join CA Articleship after completion of B.Com degree from Madras University through distance mode?

No after B.Com you cannot join direct CA Articleship .

Firstly you have to register for IPCC exam. After passing IPCC you can register for articleship with practicing chartered accountant for a duration of 3 years.

After Articleship you can go for Chartered Accountancy final exam during six month of articleship.

You need to secure 40% in each of the subject and an aggregate of 55% overall.

Duration of CA course:- 5 years 3 month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?