12th July 2021, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I join engineering after 6 years break up to continue the study?

If I rejoined the course again after 6 years gap what is the minimum years to complete the course? Can i join engineering after 6 years break up to continue the study

14th July 2021, 01:19 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join engineering after 6 years break up to continue the study?

No, you cannot rejoin your engineering degree course from where you have left because the maximum duration allowed for the completion of B.Tech degree course is six years.

So, in order to get B.Tech degree, you are required to take readmission in your B.Tech degree course from the very first year.
14th July 2021, 06:29 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I join engineering after 6 years break up to continue the study?

Yes,You can join engineering after 6 years break up to continue the study.

You have to start from 1st year again.

It will take 4 year to complete BTech degree.

You can get admission through JEE Main exam.

You can also get direct admission through college level counseling.
15th July 2021, 05:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There are minimal chances of college or university allowing a candidate to resume his left over course after a duration of six year. However, it depends totally on discretion of university authorities and their rules and regulations.

You need to contact your college authorities and ask for permission to resume your left degree. If your college has such rules for resumption, they will definitely allow you after verification and basic formalities.
15th July 2021, 05:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You are not eligible to complete the engineering course now. The maximum duration to complete the bachelor degree in engineering is 6 years.

So, you are not eligible for it and have to take admission in 1st year of the course to become eligible for pursue and complete the engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?