26th September 2019, 03:27 PM
Santoz Aadhik

Can I join a law college in India with 60% in class 12 based on merit?

I'm about to complete my class 12th Board exams. I'm interested in pursuing B.A LLB 5 years integrated course. Can I join a law college in India with 60% in class 12th based on merit?

30th September 2019, 12:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a law college in India with 60% in class 12 based on merit?

Admission in most of the colleges or institutions are conducted through entrance test or CLAT score.

So, it is tough to get admission on the merit basis. But admission in private institutions offer the admission on the basis of merit basis.

So, you can visit official website for whichever institutions you want to get information about.
30th September 2019, 12:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join a law college in India with 60% in class 12 based on merit?

Admission in the premier institutions is not conducted on the basis of merit.

Entrance examination is conducted in premier institutions is conducted on the basis of entrance examination. So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course in government colleges.

You are eligible to appear in the examination with 60% aggregate in 12th board examination.

For detail information about admission procedure visit at official website of the institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?