7th March 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%

Im an mba(marketing,Mhll (Management) M.A.,(Eco) M.a., (Pub. Admn) all above 65%

with 32 years teaching experiance aged 60 years Can I join a MBA college as professor

Related Questions:
  1. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  2. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  3. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%
  5. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  6. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  7. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  8. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  9. What to do after M.Com to become a lecturer?
  10. How to become a lecturer after MBA in HR & Retail and 2.8 years of experience in retail?
  11. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  12. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  13. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience? -- [New]
  14. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  15. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to be a Lecturer or Professor having 10 years experience as practicing HR professional?
  17. Experience is must for Teaching job or NET or SLET is enough?
  18. Executive MBA after 5 years of experience will help me to build career? Prospects of Stock Market for a B.Com graduate?

5th November 2012, 04:22 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%

yes, certainly with 31 years of experience and so many master degree certificates you can certainly apply for the post of lecturer, professor, guest lecturer in private colleges/institutions. Some of the college/institutions do have the retirement age of 65 years.

However, i would like to recommend you to join private institution as they might hire you on temporary basis. if not permanent. UGC recognised colleges and universities will not entertain your application for the post of professor. The best would be that you apply in the franchise of the institutions which has distance learning programs (like Sikkim Manipal University, Anna Malai University etc). There you might get a permanent job in the teaching and training department.

5th November 2012, 06:10 PM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: Can I join MBA college as a professor with 31 years of teaching experience? I am an MBA student with more than 65%

Dear Sir,

* Yes, of course you have the option to enter the teaching sector as a professor after 31 years of teaching experience.

* I can suggest you to enter some private educational institutions as the government institutions have 60 as the retirement age and in adition you are aged 60 right now.

* Your qualification is far better to enter the teaching sector as a MBA professor.

* Join some of the reputed private colleges in your city thaat pays a high package.

* You can also start a private study centre and assist a lot of candidates.

Best wishes :-)

5th November 2012, 07:36 PM
jhontyrathod

Yes. Of course you can.Find the good college and apply.

5th November 2012, 09:12 PM
azhardon

yes, certainly with 31 years of experience and so many master degree certificates you can certainly apply for the post of lecturer, professor, guest lecturer in private colleges/institutions. Some of the college/institutions do have the retirement age of 65 years.

However, i would like to recommend you to join private institution as they might hire you on temporary basis. if not permanent. UGC recognised colleges and universities will not entertain your application for the post of professor. The best would be that you apply in the franchise of the institutions which has distance learning programs (like Sikkim Manipal University, Anna Malai University etc). There you might get a permanent job in the teaching and training department.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?