25th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Pratik Mhatre

Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?

i hav passed std12th wid 61% in science can i join merchant navy n tell me abt d courses n fee structure plz............. help

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  3. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  6. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th from science?
  7. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  10. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  11. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  12. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  13. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th science with 70%
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  18. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th science?
16th September 2012, 01:35 PM
Karan RANDHAWA

Question Re: Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?

I want to join merchant navy but I have got 60% in pcm. Plz ..... Tell me how I can apply
9th December 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?

i have passed 2 science.i want to join marchant navy.which are the institute for marchant navy in south india?what are the fee structure?
20th October 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?

i have passed 12 sci with 75% . how can i join merchant navy ?
25th December 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
2nd March 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

plz teel me imi m pass in12th with 60% in vicesnaal? What is the fee structure?
29th April 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th science wirh 80% ,, how can i join in merchant navy ?? Also i want to know Fee structure ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?