24th April 2012, 06:39 PM
Supriyo roy12

Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?

sir i am a btech(electronics and communication) student with 60% aggregate.can i join merchant navy?is liverpool university good for merchant navy training...please help me out...

13th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?

Im doing b.tech from mechanical 3rd year and i want to know how can i join the merchant navy after my b.tech and also tell the aggregate or how much i have to score the percentage ????
13th June 2012, 07:57 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?

yes you can join merchant navy
you can apply for the two courses given below

2 year course for Diploma Holders.
1 year course for Graduate Mechanical Engineers.

please visit http://www.namacindia.com/join_mn.htm for the details
15th June 2012, 02:52 AM
am242

Im doing b.tech from mechanical 3rd year and i want to know how can i join the merchant navy after my b.tech and also tell the aggregate or how much i have to score the percentage ????
24th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech with ece branch n i wanna enter in merchant navy so what r the process plz tell me.
7th November 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
i am in now 12th stander in science can i join the merchant navy after of 12th stander.
11th October 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am studing ece sir,any navy jobs for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?