9th February 2017, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join NDA so I want to know can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam?
  3. Commerce stream student can join Indian Army after 12th? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  5. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  6. Can I join NDA after passing 12th with 66.2% in Arts stream -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join NDA if I am a student of class 11th arts stream
  8. Can a Commerce stream student apply for NDA?
  9. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after 12th arts stream?
  12. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  13. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  14. What is the procedure to join CID after completing class 12th from Commerce stream? When are the entrance exam conducted?
  15. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  16. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  17. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  18. What should I do after completing class 12th (Arts stream) to become an IAS Officer?
11th February 2017, 02:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam?

NDA stands for National Defense Academy and same is a defense academy meant for providing training and education to those who manages to qualify NDA entrance examination with an aim of becoming a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

--> NDA entrance examination are held twice every year by UPSC. The examination includes two stages which involves Written Examination followed by SSB interview.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree in any stream from a recognized board of examination. But in order to join Indian Navy or Indian Air force your academics must include PCM group as main subjects.

* You must satisfy the physical fitness norm as per the service requirement.

So having completed your Class 12th with Arts stream you are eligible for joining NDA for joining Indian Army wing only by qualifying NDA entrance examination.

As far as you are concerned about the application for the same then the application forms are filled online on the link www.upsc.gov.in. From the same link you can get other necessary details concerning to NDA entrance examination.
12th February 2017, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join NDA so I want to know can I join NDA after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can join in NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

You can apply for NDA exam through UPSC website http://upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?