12th January 2013, 10:53 PM
b panda

Can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

sir
i have complited my b-tech in computer science &engg,now i am continuing mca,please guid me can i prepare for IAS& OAS exam?

11th February 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

Am i eligible for oes exam as i complete B.Ed.

8th April 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for IAS and OAS exam after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering

I have completed BTech in Mechanical engineering.
How to prepare IAS nd OAS..

11th February 2023, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

CanI prepare for OAs exam after completing B.Tech in Computer science and Engineering

13th February 2023, 12:15 PM
sarkarijobinfo

Yes, you can prepare for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Odisha Administrative Service (OAS) exams after completing a B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. As these are reputable and the eligibility criteria for both exams typically require candidates to hold a bachelor's degree from a recognized university, so your B.Tech should meet that requirement.

It is important to note that the IAS and OAS exams are highly competitive, and the selection process involves multiple stages, including a written examination (preliminary and main exams) and an interview. To prepare for the exams, you should have a strong foundation in general studies, including Indian polity and governance, economics, history, geography, and current affairs. You can also consider enrolling in coaching classes or studying from recommended books and study materials.

Additionally, it is a good idea to stay informed about the current events and developments in the country and the world, as this will help you prepare for the current affairs section of the exams. Consistent effort, dedication, and hard work are the key to success in these exams.

14th February 2023, 09:01 PM
gulshan21

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, yes you can definitely prepare for IAS (Indian Administrative Service) and OAS (Odisha Administrative Service) exams after completing your B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. These exams do not have any specific educational qualification requirement, and candidates from any educational background are eligible to apply.
Thanks

14th February 2023, 09:03 PM
gulshan21

Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, yes you can definitely prepare for IAS (Indian Administrative Service) and OAS (Odisha Administrative Service) exams after completing your B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. These exams do not have any specific educational qualification requirement, and candidates from any educational background are eligible to apply.
Thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?