8th January 2017, 12:29 PM
syedrock

Can I join CCNA to enter IT after completing MBA in Finance?

Respected Sir, I am Syed Ilyas from Hyderabad, I have completed my MBA in Finance. I want to enter IT so I want to join CCNA for that. I want to know can I join CCNA to enter IT after completing MBA in Finance? Please answer as soon as possible.

10th January 2017, 12:02 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join CCNA to enter IT after completing MBA in Finance?

You can do CCNA program after MBA course.
CCNA is a first step in Cisco Certifications and it does not have any prerequisites.
person from both technical and non technical background can take up the exam.

> You can take take up CCNA routine and Switching composite exam. You can also take exam in two parts :
ICND1(Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part I) and ICND2.
> By taking exam in two parts you may end up spending little extra money check for exam fee in Pearson VUE website.
> It is adviced to undergo CCNA r&S training so that it will be easy for you to understand the concepts in other associate level certifications.
5th July 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Do we have good carrier growth if we do CCNA after MBA..?
9th July 2020, 05:30 PM
rahulrathi23

CCNA is known as first step towards IT networking career. In the first step you may pass CCNA certification offered by Cisco, this certification give you fundamental skills and knowledge about networking. This certification make you able to work with enterprise level job roles according to your skillset.
In 2020, you may pass single CCNA exam (CCNA 200-301) to be certified and then after you may go for CCNP and CCIE certifications.
You can do CCNA even you have did MBA, there is no prerequisite.
MBA degree may give you chance to grow in your career when you do CCNA but totally depends on your skills and knowledge.
Few companies offers online CCNA learning:
www.udemy.com/
www.uninets.com/
www.ine.com/

24th August 2020, 01:01 PM
riyadhar

You can do CCNA program after MBA course.
CCNA is known as first step in Cisco Certifications and towards IT networking career and it does not have any prerequisites. Anyone who is from both technical and non technical background can take up the certification.
for more details you can visit: CCNA Classes in Pune
24th August 2020, 01:07 PM
riyadhar

You can do CCNA Certification after an MBA course.
CCNA is a first step in Cisco Certifications known and first step towards IT networking career and it does not have any prerequisites.
anyone who is from both technical and non-technical background can take up the exam. This certification give you fundamental skills and information about networking and will build your foundation in networking

For more details, you can visit: CCNA Classes in Pune
25th August 2020, 12:42 PM
jahangir258

When you recycle cellphones, metals can be extracted from the units and re-used with the proper recycling process, thus reducing the need to get fresh batches of the same material. These are just some of the many reasons you should put some effort into recycling your cell phone. Here are some ways to get started:

Before Recycling Your Cellphone

Keep in mind that your cellphone holds private numbers and other information that you may not want a complete stranger to view. If you have decided that your cellphone will be www.bcellphonelist.com recycled, make sure that you do the following to protect your privacy:

* Make sure that you have terminated your account with your service provider.

* Clear your phone's memory. Most units are equipped with a "Master Delete" option. If you're having a problem clearing your cellphone memory, you can ask your service provider to assist you in doing so.

* Remove your cellphone's sim card.
14th February 2023, 11:13 PM
vrindha1011

You have to be particularly cautious while downloading an app, email attachment, or software from various third-party sources and not the source or OEM’s website for downloading the same. hacktool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?