24th January 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Arch having a Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed 3 years full time Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Now, I wanted to change my stream for Bachelor course. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch with Civil background? Further, will I be consider for lateral entry scheme?

31st January 2019, 11:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Arch having a Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can pursue B.Arch course after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Architecture or Civil Engineering course are eligible to pursue B.Arch course. Admissions to B.Arch course are done through NATA examination. You have to appear and qualify the NATA examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?