27th July 2016, 12:10 AM
archana-sakshi

Can I pursue MBBS in English from Germany with less fee?

Hello Sir, Please let me know about MBBS in English from Germany with less Fee structure at the earliest. Please reply on [email protected]

16th August 2016, 01:50 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS in English from Germany with less fee?

The exam you should target is the Graduate Record Examinations(GRE).
You can pursue maters courses in reputed colleges in not only Germany but across the globe through this exam.

The eligibility conditions for the exam is-
>> Graduate from a recognized college or university of a particular country.

Also, you would be required to give the TOEFL exam for English fluency.
You will certainly get some percent of scholarship if you clear these exams with good scores because of which the monetary burden will also reduce.

But there is one more thing which you should keep in mind. GRE does not guarantee any scholarship because if someone's intermediate and high school percentages are no that good then the universities prefer other candidates. This is because a large number of applications are received by good universities of every country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?