4th November 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?

hello
please tell me what are the colleges
for mbbs in germany with no
tution fee in english medium?????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  2. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  3. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  4. Which are the universities in Germany offering masters in Pharmacy for free?
  5. List of universities in Germany offering Master program in Pharmacy(taught in English)?
  6. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. List of universities offering master in pharmacology in Germany? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  10. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  11. How to do MBBS course in United Kingdom? List of colleges offering admission for MBBS course for Indians
  12. List of M.tech electrical offering colleges in Germany?
  13. List of the top universities along with their fee structure offering MS course with civil engineering stream in Germany?
  14. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai for MBBS or other science education at affordable fee structure -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much MBBS costs in Germany? In which language it is taught?
  17. Will there be any University in Germany offering Medicine?
  18. List of colleges offering management quota seats for MBBS course? Does SRM university offer any MBBS course?
6th November 2014, 11:58 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?

We can find many universities for technical courses without Tuition fee. But, it is very difficult to find low tuition fee universities for MBBS. Because, almost each and every university offering MBBS course will charge atleast 500 Euros per semester. So, you can select the universities with low tuition fee. The following are the universities with low tuition fee

1)Magdeburg University
2)Freiburg University
3)Humboldt University of Berlin
4)Ruhr University Bochum
5)University of Bamberg
6)University of Bielefeld
7)University of Cologne
8)University of Bayreuth
9)University of Bonn
10)University of Bremen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?