22nd July 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in all subjects of HSc Commerce from a different college if failed in present college?

I had failed in hsc commerce So Can i give hsc from any different college with all subjects???
From which college I can appear???

20th September 2016, 07:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I reappear in all subjects of HSc Commerce from a different college if failed in present college?

HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate which is equivalent to 12th board examination.
If you have failed in HSC then you should appear in complementary examination conducted in order to give second chance to those students who have failed to score pass marks.
Changing college will not be any solution.
So, you should prepare well, study with full dedication for upcoming examination.

Also, in case any student fails in complementary examination too then the student are allowed to appear in upcoming annual examination.
Since, time between publication of result and complementary examination might not be enough to prepare well to score high marks then you can appear directly in next year annual HSC examination as private candidate after full preparation to give your best possible performance in examination to score high marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?