31st October 2012, 07:18 PM
kriti karanpuriya

Can I register myself for CPT in June? What are the benefits of registering now?

can i get myself registered for appearing cpt in june 2013 now? If so, then what are the benefits of registering now?

14th June 2016, 04:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I register myself for CPT in June? What are the benefits of registering now?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. This is first level of Chartered Accountancy course. CPT is conducted twice every year in June and December respectively. After 10th board exams, candidates can register for this exam but can apply for this exam only after passing 12th board exams.

This test is of 200 marks and contains questions from different subjects like Fundamental of Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and aptitude. You need to score minimum of 30% marks in each subject and aggregate of 50% to clear this test.

Candidates can register for this exam at official website of ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?