8th March 2018, 02:27 PM
Pelsia

Can I sit for 4th semester exam of MCA under Mumbai University if I have not appeared for 3rd semester exam?

I am doing MCA from Mumbai University IDOL. I am having One Subject ATKT in Semester 2 and Two Subjects ATKT in Semester 3 as I was absent for the exams due to health Issue. So, my doubt is can I give Semester 4 exam or not? Or I have to visit the Kalina University once.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 5th semester if get 6 KT in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  2. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester? -- [New]
  3. MCA 3rd and 4th semester question papers?
  4. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  5. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Internship at ISRO being in 2nd year CSE?
  7. Course duration and expenses of BS(Marine Engineering) in R.L. Institute of Nautical Sciences?
  8. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  9. Possibility to get BBA 4th semester admission in Hyderabad for a candidate who discontinued after 3rd semester?
  10. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in 3rd semester of B.Com?
  11. How can I complete my MA after getting backlogs?
  12. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Com in Mumbai University having a KT in B.Com 3rd semester?
  15. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  16. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  17. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
15th March 2018, 08:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I sit for 4th semester exam of MCA under Mumbai University if I have not appeared for 3rd semester exam?

Yes, visit the Kalina University once to get more details.

But according to me, you have to write for the examinations in which you are absent first, after that you can give examinations of 4th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?