25th October 2017, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Aeronautics after completing the diploma in electronics and communications?

Is there any chances to study Aeronautics after completing the diploma in electronics and communication, and also I complete the engineering in the same branch? Can you please answer me back with the complete details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  3. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after Diploma in ECE? Is there any lateral entry scheme for Diploma holders?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  8. Can I study forensic science after completing B.E in Electronics and Communications? Is there any exam to join Forensic Science?
  9. Which stream should I choose after completing B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Will there be a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing it?
  10. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  12. Institution for Diploma courses in Aeronautics at Tamil Nadu?
  13. Details regarding Diploma in Aeronautics
  14. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  15. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List out the options to study or work abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after pursuing diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  18. How to join aeronautics field after studying ECE?
27th October 2017, 06:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautics after completing the diploma in electronics and communications?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
28th October 2017, 08:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Aeronautics after completing the diploma in electronics and communications?

No, you are not eligible to study Aeronautics after completion of your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Aeronautics course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering course from a recognised board. Since, you have passed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are not eligible to study Aeronautics course.
28th October 2017, 12:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are not eligible to study Aeronautics course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautics course, you should have passed Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised institute. So, being a Diploma holder in ECE, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautics course. You need to pursue 12th standard with PCM stream or Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautics course.
28th October 2017, 01:32 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for aeronautics after completing diploma in electronics and communication. After completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering you can apply for bachelors degree (BE,B.Tech) in aeronautical engineering through lateral entry procedure. Through lateral entry procedure you get direct admission in second year of degree course.Here below are details regarding bachelors degree in aeronautical engineering course:-
[*] Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelor in aeronautical engineering is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (Diploma course) from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
[*] Duration of bachelors degree in aeronautical engineering after 10+2 is 4 years and after diploma course duration of degree course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?