24th October 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements of money after clearing GRE with 100 percent scholarship?

As if we clear the exam with 100% scholarship. How much money will be required for visa and the university requirement in top universities? Moreover, I want to go for PG in agriculture stream as am doing BSc. Agriculture. Help me for this issue that how much money will be spent after clearing GRE.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparing for GRE exam? Details about scholarship after clearing GRE?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MS in US after completion of B.Tech in 5 years with 68 percent marks? Am I eligible to get scholarship?
  3. How to get scholarship or loan for doing Masters in Abroad after qualifying in GRE?
  4. Am I eligible to get scholarship after clearing my higher secondary examination with 80 percent marks? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I am not in the top 30th rank in this website?
  6. Can I get scholarship for preparation of GRE?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  8. Can I get 100% scholarship in university of USA through GRE or TOEFL?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in GRE if secured 6.2 CGPA in B.Tech and having one backlog?
  10. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  11. What is GPA and how is it calculated? Please calculate my GPA -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. How much course fee is required to do MS in USA? How much amount will I receive from scholarship?
  15. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering?
  16. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  17. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  18. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
28th October 2017, 01:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements of money after clearing GRE with 100 percent scholarship?

To pursue your higher studies i.e., PG in Agriculture course in Abroad university after completion of your B.Sc. Agriculture course, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. After securing good score in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to PG in Agriculture course. After securing admission in any of the Abroad university, you need to pay SEVIS and visa fee to apply for study visa. It costs nearly 15-20 lakhs to complete the Master's degree course from Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?